|The VGA Live! - Plots and Beds|
Plots and Beds - make up your various growing areas. You can set up as many Plots and Beds as you need.
As you can see from the example on the left, each Plot can have an associated image (uploaded from your digital camera).
*Existing Plots are first selected from the list.
- New - Create a New Plot.
- Edit - Change details of *existing Plot.
- New Image - Add/Change Image for *existing Plot.
BedsWithin each Plot you create individual growing Beds. These can represent a raised bed, garden border, greenhouse bed, etc.
Each Bed can also have an associated image (uploaded from your digital camera).
*Plots and Beds are first selected from the lists.
- New - Create a New Bed for a selected *Plot. You can add as many Beds as you need for each Plot.
- Edit - Change details of an existing *Bed.
- Treat - Treat the soil of a *Bed. This covers adding lime, manure, etc.
- History - Show all the 'History' of an existing *Bed. List all the soil treatments etc the Bed has recieved.
- Crops - List all the crops growing in a *Bed. See whats currently growing in the Bed.
- New Image - Add/Change Image for an existing *Bed. Upload your own image from your digital camera.